Saw these questions at mukta's blog.. thought to give it a hand.. :-) here it is:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: Mr. A. M. Jain for the correction in his to be printed book
3. Last text message: Airtel services
4. Last song you listened to: Baawra mann dekhna chala ek sapna
5. Last time you cried: yesterday while watching hddcs
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on? : I don’t use this word.. :P
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes
9. Lost someone special? Yes. Nani
10. Been depressed? Yes. Once in a while in a year
11. Been drunk and threw up? I don’t drink.. :P
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
16. Made new friends: Everywhere
17. Fallen out of love: It’s a question whether it was love or not..
18. Laughed until you cried: Many Times..
19. Met someone who changed you: A great deal of mine is learning from different people.. there is someone who has changed a lot in me very positively
20. Found out who your true friends were: “true” itself is hard to define.. :P
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes... and felt blessed.. hehe
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes.. is kissing so taboo to be discussed so many times.. :P
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 99% of them
24. How many kids do you want to have: None if my wife agrees finally.. :-) wish to open an orphanage
25. Do you have any pets: A parrot
26. Do you want to change your name: Nahi... wanted in 1994.. :P
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Contemplated on different years..
28.What time did you wake up today: 6:45 am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Had severe headache, stomachache
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for : Reading books.. :-)
31. Last time you saw your father: Just 1 min back..
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: A day of my life.. back in 2003..
33. Most visited web page: Blogger Home/Gmail/yahoomail
WHAT'S YOUR :
34. Name: Ashwini
35. Nicknames: ashkd/pappan/ashes/ash/munna
36. Zodiac sign: Virgo. Moon sign is Aquarian.
37. Male or female or transgender : Male
38. Elementary: Shishu Mandir, PDDV
39. Colleges: IIT Kanpur, IIM Calcutta
40. Hair color: Dark Brown
41. Long or short: Short (got cut after 5 months last Sunday.. :P)
42. Height: 5’7”
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes !! I would prefer it to go to become Love someday.. :-)
44. Ever been in love? Yes.. many times.. :-)
45. Piercings? No
46. Tattoos? No
47. Righty or lefty: Righty
48. First surgery: Touchwood!! :-)
49. First piercing: No
50. First best friend: Sudeep gupta
51. First sport you loved: and still love - Tennis
52. First pet : The Parrot we have still..
53. First vacation: To Jodhpur when I was less than 5
54. First concert: Must be Spic Macay one in IIT K itself..
55. First crush: in Class 1
56. Eating: Not well.. not in a state to eat anything..
57. Drinking: Eno.. :-)
58. I'm about to: eat dinner
59. Listening to: Papa telling that there is some fire in Kanpur.. its serious.. :-(
60. Waiting for: to get well. :-)
61. Want kids? No.. already stated before..
62. Want to get married? Of course.. :-)
63. Careers in mind? Freelancing then to HR consulting to manufacturing
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes of course..
65. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
66. Shorter or taller: Doesn’t matter
67. Older or Younger: Older.. my intentions are pretty clear.. :-)
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Mix..more importantly intelligent to know when to give what.. :-)
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: No..
74. Lost glasses/contacts: My eyes are 6/5 as per doctor’s report.. :-)
76. Broken some one's heart: Yes.. I learned after that I could have handled in a better way..
77. Had your own heart broken: Haan..
78. Been arrested: No.. I don’t have license.. so I might.. :P
79. Turned someone down: Yes...
80. Cried when someone died: Yes.. a lot..
81. Liked a friend that is a girl?: You mean "Romantically"? Obviously.. :-)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Yes... more than 100%
82. Miracles: Yes...
83. God: I love Her..
84. Love at first sight: Its farce
85. Heaven: We get what we do here itself in the same birth..
86. Santa Claus: I do as I believe in divine presence.. :-)
87. Kiss on the first date? No..
88. Angels: Perfectly.. :-)
89. Devils: Yes.. to an extent..
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes :-)
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Never..
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? No..
93. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Whosoever wants to be kissed.. :-)
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? In 2003 once.. I still regret. :-(
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? :hehe.. No..
ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING YOU WEAR :
96. White: Vest
97. Black: Trousers
98. Red: One shirt
99. Pink: One Shirt
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? :-) Yes.. :-)
I tag allll my blogger friends for this one !
Thursday, April 16, 2009
There is a show at mtv which talks about "the celebrity" of india.. their business, money, spending money, cars, suits, bags and finally the worth of their vampire empire.. sometimes it looks like that these people can have anything in the world..
properties worth Rs. 500 crores.. cars worth Rs. 100 crores.. the scariness of the sentences haunt you later and amaze you at the figures first.. people take decisions based upon some thousands, lakhs.. your mouth won’t open to charge 5 crores for an ad.. an ad which would be of max 100 secs.. may be it would take some 10 hrs time of the celebrity to get it final shot.. or may be even lesser.. so such a person can charge more than 50 lakhs an hour.. costing Rs. 1500 per second.. the new criteria for the BPL is earning less than $2 per day.. and there are more than 70 crores people in india with such a status currently.. these "celebrity" can match this criteria in just 1/15th of a second.. there are some 86400 secs in a day..
this makes me wonder about indian astrology.. they talk about luck, future.. and the planetary positions.. there are some 70 crores people who have similar fates.. and there are some so damn rich celebrity who can guide the world under their toes.. which combination of planets has done this to them?? and i wonder more for their kids.. just because they had that combination of fate, their sons automatically got the similar or even better fate-planet-combinations.. and this propagates over the generations.. so some low probabilistic thing is getting thinner and thinner to be probabilistically valid.. but it does.. same for those BPL people..
Big B gets 115 crores for writing his blog.. i pay for internet and electricity for writing this blog.. am i also not BPL?? hehehe... :P