Saturday, November 21, 2009

worse than total agony of being in love - 3



 



The Story continues to Part 3 after Part1 and Part2



The doorbell rang… It was a pleasant morning and the morning breeze came up with the loveliest surprise… my half eye was closed and then I jumped with my both eyes wide open now… Prasoon was standing there.. with a plate in his hand.. a handkerchief covering the something which he had in the plate… An average height guy.. not a kid.. not a man… but a gift to me… the sweetest good morning gift



He was slightly shy… a bit happy and more in hurry to leave the plate… did he feel my excitement! Did he know how surprising this gift was for me! Did he know I could die to live in that moment of getting his breath closest to my hair! Did he really get to understand my infinite living moments in those a few seconds…



Does he still know it all?



He was here… yes; he was in front of my vision… I was his vision… and in those seconds I let out all my jealously to pour in all others with the jealousy of my possession of the momentary gift



He smiled a bit and gave a signal to call some elder person in the home. I didn’t move…



He said, “Hello.. How are you?”



“I am fine…”



“Can you call your papa or someone…”



“Ok… wait a while… errr… what should I say to them… who is at the door? Leave it… mummmmaaaaaaa… see, someone is here…” I did want to start a conversation, but I couldn’t… Being a kid again… I wished I was smarter… I wished I could show my purpose.



I don’t know whether there was some secret jinn or something who stopped me or just that I wanted to stay there… From his side, there was no glue… there was no charm... there was no holding... there was no possession... there was no connection as of now... the space between two of us was filled with air which was not carrying any word now… still the last words he had said were giving the presence of a musical composition… may be I just wanted to listen him for long now… May be I would soon



The wish was completed… but, I was so lost that I couldn’t thank God for it… I wish I should have, the first day itself…



Mummi came, at the same instant asked me to leave… I couldn’t know whether I was stuck at this hands or to the plate... I kept gazing as I was going from there... Mummi also returned in two mins; without saying anything she transferred the sweets and put new ones in the same plate and went back to him…



Now I know it’s a ritual to not to let the person go empty handed…



I never want him to go empty handed from me… I never want him to go from me…



I asked Mummi, “why was he here? Just to give sweets; what happened?”



“His brother has got admission in the best college of India… He was very happy.. It was all to share the biggest joy to the bigger family… To all of us… We feel blessed.. “



I picked a sweet and went away... I saw him again..



Those innocent eyes… That smile… The purpose and him… The Inseparables…



I opened my books and started doing my homework… after 10 mins, I got stuck again: “what did mummi say? Best college!!! What is the best college? Why is he going there? Is he going to study something about; I don’t know what… May be papa would satisfy my answers… Do they study like me over there… Does Prasoon study like me? Does he study? Does he also add-subtract-multiply-mug up like us?”



I was swaying swooping in imagination of his open books, pen in his mouth thinking over something, the box-the Tiffin, and the innocent eyes… the smile and the purpose… everything on the books.. Everything for the best of the books…

10 comments:

preposterous girl said...

And next post asap please.. :-)
When are Pankuri-prasoon meeting..?? as in real meeting??

My BlogLife said...

Awesome :) I agree with preposterous girl, and waiting for the continuation asap :)

ashkd said...

@Shakhanoza..

Welcome to my blog after a longggg time.. how have you been?

Thank you soooooooo much for appreciation.. i would post the story further very soon.. And hope that you would like those as well.. Keep coming and keep commenting.. :-)

My BlogLife said...

:) me the same really happy to be back
I am OK thank you, keep myself busy...
Of course I'll be here :) coz u have amazing and really interesting blog!!!! Keep it up
cheers :)

ashkd said...

@ Shakhanoza.. your blog is private now.. grant the permission. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello I donno but me also can't enter.... I think it was hacked :(((
I am trying to change my passwords... can't do it :(

Shakhnoza

ashkd said...

@Shakhanoza.. oh.. even giving the right details its not allowing to change the password?? :-(

Anonymous said...

I tried to change password and login names but no result :(

ashkd said...

hey Shakhnoza.. any success in creating new blog? the last blog is deleted.. please pass the new address here in the comment itself..

Anonymous said...

Hello Ashkd!!!
Nice to hear you!!!
I am gonna open new blog but later :)
it will be about my new life... with the "new" eyes etc.

Will inform you definitely :)
Regards